Enough with the cat pictures

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/7920086772

June 14, 2014, 10:10 AM
Z06
Enough with the cat pictures

June 14, 2014, 11:00 AM
Jim Shugart

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
June 15, 2014, 01:38 PM
Bisleyblackhawk

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet
June 15, 2014, 06:19 PM
newtoSig765
One of our rescues gets ecstatic when I bring out the water jug, but this one is cuter:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18
June 15, 2014, 07:50 PM
Orguss
Was just about to post that one! Actually, I still will...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE0ScjTo6-Y

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
June 15, 2014, 08:05 PM
cjwagner

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
June 16, 2014, 10:19 PM
Bisleyblackhawk

Jimmy Buffet
June 17, 2014, 03:56 PM
Bisleyblackhawk
Once you've seen a cat riding a fire breathing Unicorn armed with a gold plated Desert Eagle...there ain't much left to see...

Jimmy Buffet
June 17, 2014, 05:33 PM
chadw659
I see you've reached the end of the internet.
June 19, 2014, 12:17 PM
Orguss

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
June 19, 2014, 01:27 PM
Swain0351
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

Damn. That's a big kitty.

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous
June 19, 2014, 02:16 PM
cheesegrits
quote:
Originally posted by Swain0351:

Looks like a Serval. Poor thing should be in the wild rather than being cooped up in a house.
June 19, 2014, 02:35 PM
Swain0351
quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrits:
quote:

Looks like a Serval. Poor thing should be in the wild rather than being cooped up in a house.

I was thinking that it was a Savannah Cat, which is a hybrid between the Serval and a Domestic Cat.

My old neighbors had a Bengal Cat. It was a mutual agreement that he and my Rottweiler Jasmine could never, ever be near each other.

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous
June 19, 2014, 03:18 PM
cheesegrits
quote:
quote:
quote:

I was thinking that it was a Savannah Cat, which is a hybrid between the Serval and a Domestic Cat.

My old neighbors had a Bengal Cat. It was a mutual agreement that he and my Rottweiler Jasmine could never, ever be near each other.

It could be an F1 Savannah, but those front legs are awfully long! I'd hate to have to keep kitty in fresh mice...

I'm thoroughly amused at the thought of a big ole' Rottweiler named Jasmine. Great name. Smile My husband would love to have a Bengal. I imagine they are hell on wheels.

And since this is a cat pic thread, here's one of our wild cats, Mo:

June 19, 2014, 05:16 PM
Swain0351
quote:

I'm thoroughly amused at the thought of a big ole' Rottweiler named Jasmine. Great name. Smile My husband would love to have a Bengal. I imagine they are hell on wheels.

And since this is a cat pic thread, here's one of our wild cats, Mo:

She's actually quite small, relatively speaking. She more than lives up to the name though, she is quite the princess.

Mo is a handsome guy. My ex and I had a Manx named Apollo.

June 19, 2014, 08:18 PM
Floyd D. Barber

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

June 19, 2014, 08:29 PM
sigmonkey
^^^

OK, that's funny right there!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
June 19, 2014, 10:48 PM
Bisleyblackhawk

Jimmy Buffet
June 20, 2014, 03:42 PM
Eponym
quote:
I laughed when I scrolled down. That's exactly what I said. Smile
June 20, 2014, 08:51 PM
Swain0351