SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
...AND STAY OUTTA MY EARZ!!!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43877 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Strangely
Persuasive Monster
Picture of Swain0351
posted Hide Post

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous

Posts: 10359 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post

Stand and be true.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:

If you search Youtube, you can find this whole video. The bird attacked the cat for about a minute or two before the cat made the fateful counter-move.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN: IMAGE

If you search Youtube, you can find this whole video. The bird attacked the cat for about a minute or two before the cat made the fateful counter-move.

It's amazing the distance the cat gets. It's almost like he uses his tail to keep propelling him through the air til he gets his prey. Smile

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cats are jumping fools. I have one that, before he got fat, would jump from the floor to bat the ceiling fan pull. I measured it - it was a vertical leap of 5'4".

It looks like that cat jumps about 5 to 6 horizontal feet and maybe 2 to 3 feet up to catch the mockingbird.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Cats are jumping fools. I have one that, before he got fat, would jump from the floor to bat the ceiling fan pull. I measured it - it was a vertical leap of 5'4".

My sister has a cat who will jump from the floor to the top of an open door and lay up there- about 6'8".

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Cat: "Mock me, will ya, punk!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43877 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post

Stand and be true.

Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
There are times mockingbirds over do the act. Did me good to see the one in the video get nailed. We've got a family living outside the house. Today one made a move that may prove fatal to it. It ran my hummingbird off the feeder. I'm now plotting its death. Hummers are invited guests.

The cousins of the mockingbird out front has a nest in my cherry tree. Its starting to get mad at me when I go out to the garage. I now have a badmitten racket to carry. One dive bombing incident and I'll do my best. I've found any net type object (tennis) is great for straining them. We had some incidents in the old house where they somehow got in the basement. Bats too. It feels so good to connect with a solid swing.

Too bad I've not managed to scan my old collection of comics into my computer. One I liked had two teen age boys walking in the house. The motherly figure asks if they've given up so soon. The one boy answers "the parakeet died."

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:

"Peck at me now, wiseguy".

It makes me think of the two people who were killed by the tiger at the San Diego zoo, a zoo spokesman was quoted as saying something along the lines of "We never had a tiger be able to go higher than what we had built the wall to." Yeah, well, you just hadn't had a sufficiently motivated tiger before, until those two stoners sat on the wall, throwing rocks at the tiger.

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Strangely
Persuasive Monster
Picture of Swain0351
posted Hide Post

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous

Posts: 10359 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
That's real life Garfield right there.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post