SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Swisher? Go a little lowbrow with this one.

That's what I was thinking as well.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Symmetry!

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
^^^
That is one of my favorites so far Sigmonkey. Big Grin

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmarv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
Newest SF junior feline member. I picked this little dumpling out from a kill shelter yesterday, it was difficult to take just one when they has so many.

Congratulations Mathew. Glad to see you picked out another Tortie. Wink She's adorable!

Joe
_______
P6, P226 .40, P232, SP2009 (Schwyz), P220 9mm (Geneva), P226 9mm (St. Gallen), P320SC

Posts: 465 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post
Congratlations, Matthew. Such a cutie, too! My sister had a Netherland dwarf bunny that had a black smudge on his nose, too. She named him Soot.

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jmarv:
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
Newest SF junior feline member. I picked this little dumpling out from a kill shelter yesterday, it was difficult to take just one when they has so many.

Congratulations Mathew. Glad to see you picked out another Tortie. Wink She's adorable!

A Tortie was a given after Ashton. They have such distinct temperaments/personalities, and this little one doesn't disappoint in the attitude department. She's establishing herself as a naughty little brute already.

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
quote:
Originally posted by maturins_rose:
Hide and seek champions of the world right here:

Oh God, it's SO true. LOL I've had that happen so many times.. Spend a half hour looking for him and I'll walk into the livingroom and he'll be sitting on the floor staring at me. Roll Eyes Big Grin

The quickest way to make a cat interested in something/someone is to prevent them from going where they want or getting what they want. I have friends come over who are allergic to cats, and most make the mistake of trying to get away from the cat which makes them the most interesting person in the house as far as my cats are concerned.

Fortunately, the reverse is also true. I tell my allergic friends to chase the cat like a 2 year old (leaned over, arms extended, hands cat width apart, and running while yelling "here kitty kitty") as soon as they come in my house which results in neither cat having interest in them for hours. If one of the cats get curious again, I tell the friend to chase the cat like a 2 year old again, and the results are like clockwork.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
Scaredy Cats

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
I read that in a lips... ^^^^

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zacsquatch:
I read that in a lisp... ^^^^

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The new stray cat that has decided that his new home is under my truck. A friendly cat, too friendly for a normal stray. Appears to have been abandoned, as soon as he warms up to me a bit more he'll have trip to the vet. I'm a bit worried about his o_O expression that he seems to be stuck with...

Posts: 237 | Location: Fife/Puyallup, WA | Registered: October 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Re: Scaredy Cats - I thought I was going to wet myself over the kitten and it iguana!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Asterik, it is good to read that you are looking out for that cat that chose your truck to be under. I hope the eye issue is a minor one.

Posts: 1158 | Location: Near Orlando, FL | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
^^^
That is kind of you to care for that cat. I hope the eye issue is minor as well.

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I rescued a cat like that back when I was a teenager. Vet checked fluid pressures and said everything was fine. He was just born that way. It's called microopthamia.

Vet was afraid it might be indicative of glaucoma. Cat was fine. They told me he had FIV and expect 5-8 years from him.

Gilgamesh lived till 19! I miss him still.
Gilgamesh Jr. just isn't fat enough yet.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Letting the cat into the bag...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
"I've made a huge mistake"

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post