SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^^Ha! I love that.

I met my grandson getting off the bus when he was in something like 1st or 2nd grade wearing this mask. He absolutely refused to get off until I took the mask off. Scared the whey out of him

Hard to apologize when you're laughing so hard you got tears running down your cheeks. Bus driver about pissed himself too.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
and mom was right, your face stayed like that!

Razz

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swain0351:

Well, first off, how the hell did that bitch sneak up on the cat?

Second, you suppose they are friends and mom dog was playing?

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
and mom was right, your face stayed like that!

Razz

I know, right? Frown

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Strangely
Persuasive Monster
Picture of Swain0351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
quote:
Originally posted by Swain0351:

I have no clue.

You may be right.

When I was a kid and our dog had puppies, 2 of my neighbors cats wound up dead from getting to close to the pups. And I mean DEAD. I had to collect the parts to bury them.

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous

Posts: 10359 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:

Maybe someone's running a lawn mower nearby

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9154 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I've walked up to unsuspecting cats before. It does help if you're downwind to mask your scent and the sound of your footsteps, but it's not necessary. I took these two photos of a feral cat sleeping at a bus yard. When I took the second pic, the cat heard the camera shutter and took off. I never saw the cat again.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Cats make mistakes, too. I walked right up behind an awake, perfectly alert kitty who had been standing in my yard like she owned it. She finally turned around and made eye contact, stared at me like she'd met grim death, then hit the eject.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16347 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Psychobastard:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:
Originally posted by Psychobastard:
MY cat will head butt if I'm down on the floor is pitty-pattin mdoe. If I'm standing up he usually just claws the shit out of my leg, occasionally climbing up it and more than once hooking my "balzac" in the process. Explain to certain people why you have a Band-aid on your testicles. Roll Eyes Eek

Lately he's taken to leaving me with marks on my feet. Not just a scratch mind you but go right ahead and puncture thorough the socks. Blood stains seem to hold up really well on 100% cotton fabric.

Seriously? This animal has repeatedly and intentionally drawn blood and you keep it around?

That would be a game-ender for me.

The leg "kneeding" thing is a sign of affection and acceptance. The snagging my testicles is accidental.
So naive...

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
"kneading" yes. "Bleeding" no. No exceptions.

There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Audioholic:
What to do while waiting for new cat pics:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<object codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
height="315"
width="420"
><param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="never"
></param><param name="wmode"
value="transparent"
></param><param value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i3NAbM6XaGM?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"
name="movie"
/><param value="true"
/><param value="always"
/><embed wmode="transparent"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
allowScriptAccess="never"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
height="315"
width="420"
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i3NAbM6XaGM?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"
/></object>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

The 8 second pause in the middle of it is hilarious!

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Strangely
Persuasive Monster
Picture of Swain0351
posted Hide Post

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous

Posts: 10359 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
Vota por un gato.

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess if Reagan can move from show business to politics, Morris the Cat might do just fine.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5751 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post