SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    People pretending to be employed at ATL Airport.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People pretending to be employed at ATL Airport. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:
Workers at ATL airport. Employees at the ATL airport

Maybe the thread needs to be re-titled.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQa9FkGQEvs

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Was there last night. Men's room was dirty and out of paper towels. Employees were standing around texting and talking rather than servicing the restrooms. Boys and girls be trying to impress each other.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
The correct answer to "how many people work at the Atlanta airport" is.... "about twenty percent".

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
The correct answer to "how many people work at the Atlanta airport" is.... "about twenty percent".

Hah!

The original owner of the cannery here in town was asked once how many people worked for him.

"Oh, about half of 'em I guess"

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
Was there last night. Men's room was dirty and out of paper towels. Employees were standing around texting and talking rather than servicing the restrooms. Boys and girls be trying to impress each other.
Yeah, lots of low pants and hooting when I was there as well. It's like mating season.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
I've ceased the road warrior life for about a year now ... after 20+ yrs, don't really miss it. I'm starting to see the light - but what to do with all those miles ...

I also let lapse club membership some years ago. Wasn't worth it anymore as I wasn't using it that all much.

ATL was only good for one thing, Popeyes red beans and rice, with a side of chicken. Wink

Happy trails!

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
ATL...making EWR look good.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had a 4 hour layover there last month when I flew to Florida from Pittsburgh. Big Delta hub and all.
Seemed kinda shitty and people just standing around. Luckily I found a nice bar and started drinking. Hahaha

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post