SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Medicare ads
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medicare ads Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted
For.Fucks.Sake.

30 an hour. Namath, Grammer, Theisman, shilling the piss out of people.

AARP

Humana

Ucare.

Fuck right off, and when you get to where you fucked off to, fuck off even further, in fact, keep fucking off until you meet yourself and then all of you carry on fucking off forever.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Free Benefits you're entitled to....Get what you deserve! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Humana, no thanks.

Everything from them gets trashed, had them once, that was enough.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Its open enrollment period, that's why...

DVR.....

Posts: 23392 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These B.S. TV ads and phone calls will run hourly until early December.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Today is one of the only days......

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Can't stand Namaths commercial......goes on and on and on. They all suck but to me it's the most annoying.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife gets mail all the time from AARP. She is 35!

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
My wife gets mail all the time from AARP. She is 35!

I had a neighbor in Reading Pennsylvania who's dog was receiving mail from AARP. Mail was addressed to..................Jack Russell.

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You should avoid a Medicare Advantage plan like the plague.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
At least the political mailers stop now. We are getting 5-8 each day as election day comes.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Yet another benefit of having retired from the military.

Basic Medicare (small deduction from SS) plus Tricare for Life (free) and I haven't seen a bill for either Mrs. PHPaul or myself (outside small prescription co-pays) in years.

Also my TV-watching is limited to streaming so no commercials outside "coming attractions".

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I think it is the perfect ad.

No not for any production or entertainment value but for effectiveness.
You have old people with nothing to do but watch TV and what are the going to watch but old reruns from when they were younger.

If it isn't for you just click over to another of a million channels like we all do.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
I think it is the perfect ad.

No not for any production or entertainment value but for effectiveness.
You have old people with nothing to do but watch TV and what are the going to watch but old reruns from when they were younger.

If it isn't for you just click over to another of a million channels like we all do.

But then I'll miss the ending of Andy Griffith.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Trophy Husband
Picture of C L Wilkins
posted Hide Post
I have to sign up for Medicare for the first time soon, turning 65. This is confusing as hell.

Posts: 3200 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C L Wilkins:
I have to sign up for Medicare for the first time soon, turning 65. This is confusing as hell.

Ooohhh, you're in for it. Get ready for tons of junk mail to your door. Also, your primary Physician will be ordering tests for you. (Fee splitting, you know)

posted Hide Post
Not to worry. When the open enrollment period ends the Medicare ads will stop and we can go back to our regular programming of reverse mortgage ads.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
lso, your primary Physician will be ordering tests for you. (Fee splitting, you know)

^^^^^^^^^
If you are talking about kickbacks, that is illegal and subject to civil and criminal penalties in addtion to banning from the Medicare program. It is also unethical to order tests that are not needed for your care.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C L Wilkins:

You want a Medicare supplement plan in addition to Medicare A (hospital) and Medicare B (doctors)., which you get automatically. As I said earlier, avoid Medicare Advantage. My Anthem supplement currently costs me $226 a month but I have never paid a penny out of pocket since going on Medicare. No co-pays, no deductibles and I can pick my doctors and hospitals. Not so with Medicare Advantage, you will probably have co-pays, deductibles and they can tell you which doctors and hospitals to go to. I had two surgeries last year, triple bypass and gall bladder. Never paid a cent. God knows what my out of pocket expense would have been with a Medicare Advantage plan. Thanks but no thanks, Mr. Namath.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
lso, your primary Physician will be ordering tests for you. (Fee splitting, you know)

^^^^^^^^^
If you are talking about kickbacks, that is illegal and subject to civil and criminal penalties in addtion to banning from the Medicare program. It is also unethical to order tests that are not needed for your care.

Ethics? I didn't know the same people pushing this Covid 19 Virus crap had any.