SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Thanks USPS. NOT!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks USPS. NOT! Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
So I have a rural mail box. It is never blocked by one of our vehicles as we expanded our driveway years ago to make sure there was a parking spot for everyone. Today, I have a nasty gram from USPS telling me to stop blocking my mailbox. I got an idea, do your DAMN job and deliver my mail!!! It’s a public street and if once in a while, somebody whom I don’t know has blocked your access by parking on the street, get out of your USPSmobile and deliver my damn mail. I already put in an extra big mailbox for you as you were too lazy to shut the door on the old so I got one even easier to shut. My hell, no wonder the USPS is hemorrhaging $$$$. If a car is routinely blocking your access, put something on their car. How would I know if someone is blocking your access? You never even show up at the same time. Thank you Para, I needed this rant.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post