SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    "Tell My Family I Love Them" - Last Words NOT Reported
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Tell My Family I Love Them" - Last Words NOT Reported Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
Have you heard about the killing of police officer Anthony Dia? Dia was killed July 4 in the parking lot of a Home Depot in Toledo, Ohio.

Radio silence from the lame stream media.

Nothing in the New York Slimes. Nada from the Washington comPost. No, this news had to come from NEW ZEALAND. Smaller outlets trickled out the story, but the killing of an officer doing his duty, responding to the reports of an intoxicated man have gone largely ignored. It's news when a man of color with a rap sheet as long as his arm dies while resisting police, but crickets when an officer simply doing his duty is murdered in cold blood.

This fucking sucks.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
26 years old, and he leaves behind a wife and kid Frown. RIP brother.

Posts: 8528 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
26 years old, and he leaves behind a wife and kid Frown. RIP brother.

That seems to always be the case doesn’t it?Frown

Posts: 6297 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Sad.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30636 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I agree with the general topic of this thread, in that there is little reason to trust the Dominant Liberal Establishment Mainstream Media (DLEMM- from a conservative talk show host) to reliably air or print news stories or work to get the facts right...

...but, in this particular instance, yes, I was aware of this news story as it was covered a few times over both Saturday July 4th (after I got home from fireworks celebration) and into Sunday morning July 5th. However I only heard it mentioned when local radio breaks into their top and bottom of the hour national news coverage. However, given how recent the news was to the slaying, the next-of-kin may not have been notified and the officer's name was not mentioned. Also, there was no mention of his last words, but perhaps, again, it was too recent to the slaying to have that detail. The detail they most surely did report several times was that the officer was shot in the chest by a drunk man, holding a beer, with a handgun.

I'm fairly certain it was an ABC radio affiliate that I heard the story on, and possibly a FOX radio one as well.

I'm truly saddened by the loss of yet another LEO, and for those that served with him, as well as his family and friends.

Thank you for your service officer Anthony Dia. May you rest in peace, and may your brothers and sisters stay safe.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
A couple weeks ago, when the NASCAR Bubba Wallace story was the news topic du jour, a local radio station news broadcaster was teasing the news story to air in 5 minutes and she said something to the effect of "wait until you hear the unbelievable story of NASCAR's Bubba Wallace and what was found in his garage".

Of course, a few days later, when the news story truly did proove to be "unbelievable" and the truth of what the object found in his garage really was...same news lady...crickets.

Often, what isn't being reported is as telling as what is.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I seem to recall someone saying something like "The fake news media are the enemy of the people." And getting flak, because he was over the target.

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May God Bless the family and friends of Officer Dia.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The roving masses don't care about anything except their virtue signalling and looting. Before anyone thinks about joining the largest political party of 2020, maybe they should read their core "values."

Posts: 660 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
It makes me sick to see the media push the stories they push and largely ignore those that deserve to be told.

R.I.P. Officer Dia. Frown

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
It makes me sick to see the media push the stories they push and largely ignore those that deserve to be told.(

AGREED! Why is that? We see it over and over and over? Why is this occurring over and over? Who is behind this heinous bullshit? Sorry to see such things, I had not heard of this officer, and in fact, even putting his name alone into Google doesn't get me who he is until I enter both "officer" and "killed" next to his name. Otherwise, dude is disappeared?!! . WTF
www.Voat/lyingnewsmedia

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by P-220:
It makes me sick to see the media push the stories they push and largely ignore those that deserve to be told.(

The MSM are the "Ministry of Propaganda" for the Democrat Party these days. Same as "Radio Moscow' and "Pravda" used to be for the USSR back in the day. They are unconscionable, despicable traitors!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't consume MSM, but the stuff I do look at reported it widely. Probably just as well CNN et all didn't run it, as the thug left would likely have attacked the survivors via social media.

Posts: 17135 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
95% of the media is an arm of the democrat party. In other words liars , frauds and corrupt.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post