SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Annoying words that are overused
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Annoying words that are overused Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
24/7/365.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
" fitment " ? I can honestly say I've never heard of it . Not that I can remember anyway .

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got so sick of hearing the word " leadership " at work . They devoted 3 day training classes to it . I came to despise the term .

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Assault rifle.

I think the media now believes a Daisy Red Ryder is an "assault rifle".

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ginormous.

Dang, I hate that word and even hearing it once was enough.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 808
posted Hide Post
So sorry

Posts: 1231 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
No problem

Posts: 18043 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmccull:
Woke

This word, right here.

The people who use it, should all be afflicted with incurable painful rectal itch.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Leadership”

“Robust”

“Deep Dive”

-Jeff

Posts: 170 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
"I mean..."

And my long time favorite, "I know...RIGHT?"

Mad

Posts: 20075 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by m1009:
Transparent.

Every time I hear that word makes me cringe!
I automatically think "Transparent just means everyone can see through your bullshit!"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8335 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Educamate

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
I got so sick of hearing the word " leadership " at work . They devoted 3 day training classes to it . I came to despise the term .

Yes. When I was part of the IBM management team, we got that shit about every other year!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Literally

This

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Educamate
Edumacate
FIFY.

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Educamate
Edumacate
FIFY.
I can’t stand either of them.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
"You know..."

- - -

Dangit! I might stand a chance at actually knowing -- and a lot sooner -- if every third phrase out of your mouth wasn't "y'know!" Red Face

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bellwether!!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
" hashtag " I still don't really understand what all of that is about but I know I'm tired of it .

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Hashtags:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57dzaMaouXA

Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post