SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    today's on line jeopardy questions left a lot to be desired
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

today's on line jeopardy questions left a lot to be desired Login/Join 
posted
I only scored 7 out of 12 !

thats horrible for me

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I don't understand. Could someone explain what bendable is saying?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:

I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. Wink

He answers Jeopardy questions online daily. Today he got 7 of 12 right. Usually he does better. They asked the wrong questions. Smile

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is probably the least bendable thing bendable has ever said, it shouldn't be too hard to decipher.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
go to the jeopardy web sight and answer the questions, see how well you do , on a regular basis

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Got it. Smile

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
on a regular basis

I have regularly gotten 1/6 and will not be going back after my one trip.

I get paid to feel stoopid at work and pay to feel stoopid at home. While would I want a triumvirate of that?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got 4/6 in the categories I selected, and 3/6 in the bonus categories. I felt pretty decent about 7/12 given the questions. If you're disappointed at your 7/12, you must be a fairly smart dude. How well do you usually score?

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
What, we've made it that far without a Trebek meme?

Y'all are slippin.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I only scored 7 out of 12 !

thats horrible for me

What is "Counting your toes?"

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Plate Techtonics for 100 Alex

The sideways movement of Bentleys, Islands, and Lincolns is this:

What is Continental drift?

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
I got 4/6 in the categories I selected, and 3/6 in the bonus categories. I felt pretty decent about 7/12 given the questions. If you're disappointed at your 7/12, you must be a fairly smart dude. How well do you usually score?

If you do not watch Jeopardy on the tele on a regular basis, you might not do as well.

there is a master plan or specific way to figure the answers out.

one of these days they need to have contestants on that have never watched the show, regardless of how "brilliant" they are they won't score diddley

posted Hide Post
10/12 today Bendable! Funny thing is, I got 4/6 on chosen categories, and 6/6 on the bonus round!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that happens to me on a regular basis, 8/12 today .

After I answer I like to try and figure out just how in hell I knew the questions that I answered correctly

posted Hide Post
Does Jeopardy ever have spelling questions?

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
I wouldn't know if they did

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
10/12

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
6 / 12. I feel stoopid.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
9/12, not horrible I guess haha.

quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:

This is probably the least bendable thing bendable has ever said, it shouldn't be too hard to decipher.

I agree, this is the most straight forward Bendable post I've read. Was looking for some obscurity at first, but realized I needed to take it at face value.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
12 /12 today ,
go see how you do

woo hoo

( only totally guessed one)