SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    LEO Opinions
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LEO Opinions Login/Join 
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
Why not? If I'm concerned about answering, I just don't. What are people supposed to do?

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I like lemon filled donuts...

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR78:
Phone video tells only one side of the story.

As do body cams?

Maybe they're both only one side, but it's usually a big side.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Krispy Kreme every time, if available.

Tried them once. they were disgusting. Living just outside of the NYC area, getting fresh hot bagels at 5am during the night tour was much better. Learned to love fresh lox.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
The real question is glazed or jelly filled???

Glazed AND jelly filled, duh!

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
I prefer cream filled doughnuts.

Chocolate covered creme filled at the 24hr Krispy Kreme along with a Mtn Dew is a potent sugar and caffeine bomb at 3 A.M. on a 24 hr busy EMS shift!

Posts: 465 | Location: Pell City, AL. U.S. | Registered: December 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Some of the guys were talking and we noticed that you haven't fired you weapon in the office.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:

Blasphemy!

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11446 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,
On Cop Donuts:
Not only did I date the chick who made our donuts, she shacked up with me.
Donuts with benefits!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Gentlemen,
On Cop Donuts:
Not only did I date the chick who made our donuts, she shacked up with me.
Donuts with benefits!

Nobody likes a show-off Wink

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11446 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DennisM:
Dunkin Donuts is desperation food. Krispy Kreme every time, if available.

Just not the cake donuts. Those things are so heavy, you'll fall asleep before leaving the parking lot.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I don't know how people can choke down Krispy Kreme's. They're nothing but sugar rolled in a little flour and deep fried. They should come with a shot of insulin.

Dunkins, on the other hand, are quality donuts and the coffee can't be beat. Get yourself a box of Munchkins and you're set for hours. The best, though, is the apple pie filled donut sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Good God I miss those.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
If I ask for a LEO opinion I feel confident in the response only if he says "Trust me, I know what I'm doing".

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DD donuts are stale the minute they put them in the display case. They don't make them at the store, they are made somewhere else, put on a truck and delivered to the store. CC donuts however are made on the scene,in the individual store. They are fresh. Much better donuts.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
DD donuts are stale the minute they put them in the display case. They don't make them at the store, they are made somewhere else, put on a truck and delivered to the store. CC donuts however are made on the scene,in the individual store. They are fresh. Much better donuts.

Precisely why you pull the truck over in its way.

Amateurs. Lemon filled doughnuts and waiting for the truck to get there. I’m ashamed Big Grin

Somewhere I’ve got a pic of me pulling over a Krispycreme truck. It had no tail lights. I told dispatch I was following it to the doughnut shop. They sent me a backup unit, that jumped out, took a pic, and left lolol. True story.

-JALLEN

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
DD donuts are stale the minute they put them in the display case. They don't make them at the store, they are made somewhere else, put on a truck and delivered to the store.

DD donuts used to be passable, but they're not so good any more. Which, truth be told, is ok by me. Means I rarely go out to fetch donuts any more.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Have you ever fired your gun up in the air and gone ahhrgh?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:

Blasphemy!

But have you tried one?

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Some of the guys were talking and we noticed that you haven't fired you weapon in the office.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post