SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Thanks Comcast/Xfinity
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks Comcast/Xfinity Login/Join 
Picture of dsiets
posted
They took TCM from my subscription. Moved it to a sports package for +$10. MF'rs.
I'm not paying to watch NFL or NBA. The bill is already outrageous.

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Yup, they most certainly do Suck....Big Time! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8870 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
They pulled that crap a few years back with popular channels like Food Network and HGTV; moved them out of some of the lower and mid tier packages into higher ones to force people to pay more. Bunch of bastards. Mad

Posts: 33777 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
10 years ago COX cable moved TCM to a Digital tier and wanted 16 bux more from me. I was already paying $75.50 a month for cable TV and Internet.

I dropped COX and used an antenna from then on. I also signed onto my neighbors Internet signal and paid her $20 a month.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post