SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Some people have so much TDS.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some people have so much TDS. Login/Join 
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted
Woke up to find my Trump/Pence 2020 yard sign torn into 4 pieces. Sheriff's deputy is on their way to take a report. Why is it necessary to destroy the property of others that you disagree with?

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last night the other half sent me a message that one of the houses in the next subdivision that is for sale was vandalized with colorful language, along with what would be called in the news "white supremacist" language: (SS spray painted on the walls, and wording that conveys a person dates African Americans).

I guess the unknown individual(s) responsible went inside and caused physical damage also.

From 2004 to 2007 I took countless vandalism reports from the Lake Anna area (Spotsylvania side). I see some things haven't changed

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Emplace land mines around it next time.

If you are out of those, copious amounts of dog shit and other putrid items can work.

Or wire it for power with a car battery. Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Put a duck blind in your front yard. It wouldn't even need to be occupied in order to be effective.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Asshole leftists and the shit they get away with!

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Theres a guy with a big American Flag and Trump 2020 flag out front of his estate, probably 10 acres, on a back road we use to get around traffic on the main roads.

Went buy and it was clear someone had cut the Trump flag down, pole was there and the edge of the Trump flag.

He had another up the next day....

Game cameras out front if you're going to fly the flag of your candidate. At least you'll get to see the hoodie covered morons outline...

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Just clip some job applications to the sign. Problem solved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Oldbill, thanks for the links. I’m imagining one of our kids showing up at the house late one night when we’re away, in for a BIG surprise.

Posts: 18018 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I have to suppress the urge to put up trip flares and M-18's. Or just revert to good old fashioned punji sticks dipped in dog shit. These dickheads want guerilla warfare, we'll give 'em guerilla warfare.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Is it illegal to zap them with some paint balls?

Then chase them with a paint roller of hot pink and green paint?

(disclaimer: a neat idea but better not do it, the lawyer calls that having more fun than the law allows)

Posts: 11814 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had tons of Trump signs stolen from properties all over our county last election.
This county is a really conservative county, with the county seat being pretty solid liberal.

My wife and I donated a lot of time working in the Republican victory center as we wanted Trump in the white house.
So, we had people coming in to get signs over and over as they got stolen. We make people sign a paper with their name and address to get signs and know a lot of them.
Our center is opening this week.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post