SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Life, what the heck???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Life, what the heck??? Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
My wife’s best friend, we will call her Lynn... her niece was just taken off of life support today. She was only 22–years old!!! Had a 3-month old child and loving husband. Sunday night she had a major siezure and went into cardiac arrest and was declared brain dead. Today, she was removed from life support!

What the fuck?!? No rhyme or reason for this, so hopefully an autopsy will shed light on the cause. I am so sick of death I’m not sure what to do anymore!!! My brother just died from cancer, and so many other friends have too. Yes, I know death is part of life, but dammit... this one simply sucks as big as they get!!!

What’s in my glass tonight??? Nearly an entire bottle of bourbon trying to get past this one!!!

Thanks for letting me vent...

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm awful sorry, Bill. Prayers for peace and comfort, if not understanding, sent.

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill, I agree with you. Please take some quiet time to reel from the tidal wave that has hit you. Be kind to yourself, and give yourself time to process your emotions. It will take time to think through the hurt and anger. I(we) are here to walk through this with you. Please feel free to talk anytime here. I have Prayed for Peace to be with you and your family during this difficult time.

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2334 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post