SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Fed EX do you even care?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fed EX do you even care? Login/Join 
posted
Was away at another property this morning doing some work.
Got home and noticed a package in from of my overhead garage door.
I was immediately glad I was coming home instead of leaving.
I go into my garage and get into my vehicle and then open the door and back out. A couple weeks ago my wife ran over the edge of a package, luckily nothing was damaged except the box.
Today with where the package was, it would have been flattened.
We get out and find out, it is not even our package.
I am already hot because I am thinking that if this were my package, I would be lucky to ever get it if some people would have gotten it.

I go online to get a number for FED EX to call and come get the package.
I call and it is an automated answering with a list of numbers to select. None of those are what I want, but after punching a number and getting to the third selection, I finally hang up. I email. It has been all day now and no answer.
Does Fed Ex even give a rats butt if they get a package there? They no longer even come to my door, they just leave it in front of my garage.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
No

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Didn’t even have to open the thread to know the answer was, “NO”

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Don't think they ever cared.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
No they don’t. Years ago (ancient times) when plasma was the thing, I watched FedEx back into my driveway so I ran out to help. Well I was too late. I walked out to watch the driver PUSH my 65” Plasma TV off the back of the truck and heard all the glass breaking as it came off the truck!

Told her WTF? You can see it’s a TV. Refused delivery and canceled my order.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now the drivers are assaulting people. Story from Chicago:

http://wgntv.com/2018/04/14/ma...him-in-lincoln-park/

The company is not identified.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I had a driver call me from my driveway
she told me to come get my shit or she was sending it back,

while I was in my shop, not 50 yds from her truck,

one box, with one rifle, in it, (not like it was a pallet of stuff,

she was even more bitchy when she left,
her boss was not too happy I called, and even less so when I got done,

now, I have a much nicer delivery lady, who is more than happy to come up to the shop,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
here, FedEx is awesome. They will let you have a package held at the local office for 1 week for no charge.

I hate UPS, they act like they are doing us a big favor.......

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, Fed Ex still has not contacted me about the package left outside my garage last week.

It bugged my wife, so she delivered it.

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heathtx:
here, FedEx is awesome. They will let you have a package held at the local office for 1 week for no charge.

I hate UPS, they act like they are doing us a big favor.......

they (all the carriers) seem to be regional , as far as which is better,

I've sold stuff to folks that has asked I not use a carrier because they suck in their area, and yet that carrier will be good to go here,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
There's a new player on the field: AMZL, aka Amazon Logistics.

Amazon seems to be making a major effort to find the absolute worst delivery service.

A few months ago it was LaserShip. Their drivers couldn't find their ass with two hands and a flashlight.

Along comes Amazon Logistics. I get a notice that the driver was unable to find my delivery address. MY DELIVERY ADDRESS IS THE FREAKIN' UPS STORE! Not only UPS, but also Post Office and FedEx make multiple stops here every day. The UPS Store has a lot of customers who order from Amazon. AMZL can't find the address?

I spoke with the manager of The UPS Store, who informed me that most of the AMZL drivers who manage to find the store don't even speak understandable English.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
They must be in cahoots with our USPS persons. They just pick a tree in our front yard and leave the package leaning against it, even if it is raining.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
USPS has also been leaving packages in front of my overhead garage door. I went into the local post office and complained and now they leave it off to the side.

They must be lazy. I have a u shaped drive that goes in front of my house and then a drive that goes along side my house to the garage. The u shaped drive goes to a short walk that leads to a court yard and my front door, that is where packages should be left, you cannot see them from the road. But hey if you do not give a damn then so what, why should they put it where you want it? it is not further than beside the garage door. UPS puts them in my courtyard.