SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Don't make the same stupid mistake I did
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't make the same stupid mistake I did Login/Join 
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
I thought this was a thread on marriage Big Grin

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
People still use CDs???

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
People still use CDs???

I still have a few so might as well use them when what I am sending will fit.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
People still use CDs???

Yes!!! (Notice the two too many exclamation points to match his two too many question marks). Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Couple of years ago I ordered a Blu-Ray disk from an Amazon provider. When it arrived, in a bubble-pack envelope, there was big boot print on the outside of the envelope. Not a good sign. Sure enough, the jewel case was shattered. The disk was, remarkably, undamaged and played fine. I figure the envelope fell out of a box in some warehouse and got stepped on. The provider made good on it, gave me a full refund and didn't want the disk back. I went to a local store and bought a cheap generic jewel case for it.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
CD's are still used by some companies. Downloaded a copy of Hiren's boot disk yesterday. Put a DVD in drive and program refused to burn. Got an error message saying that a CD was needed for burning.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by molachi:

CD's are still used by some companies. Downloaded a copy of Hiren's boot disk yesterday. Put a DVD in drive and program refused to burn. Got an error message saying that a CD was needed for burning.
I have a drive that is read-write for CDs and read-only for DVDs.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post