SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    AMEX significantly raises rates for someone with perfect credit?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AMEX significantly raises rates for someone with perfect credit? Login/Join 
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
I love this . Every time a thread about credit cards get's started , everyone talks about how they pay off their balances every month . Big Grin This goes right along with everyone that doesn't own a TV ...

Whats a TV Big Grin

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
If you never carry a balance, why do you care? If it annoys you that much, why not just cancel the card?

Exactly, I guess if you have to have something to complain about. Confused

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 71 TRUCK:
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
I love this . Every time a thread about credit cards get's started , everyone talks about how they pay off their balances every month . Big Grin This goes right along with everyone that doesn't own a TV ...

Whats a TV Big Grin
It's that thing that people don't watch NFL football on .

Posts: 4054 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I checked my rating and saw that not having any loans and not carrying any outstanding balances lowered my score.
Sometimes to buy "same as cash" loans help.
I will never PAY for a credit card ... Too many free ones.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post