SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Drinking Glasses Etched/Ruined by Son
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drinking Glasses Etched/Ruined by Son Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Well, I don't mind. Every opportunity to ridicule, mock, and curse that vile skank is a good opportunity.

It's how threads get locked around here.

Rarely, if ever for that reason.

Then you obviously haven't been paying attention, because he just the other day locked a thread for that very reason.

If you look in the Office you'll see a thread discussing it. If you look in this very sub-forum you'll see a thread about it.

quote:
Trump is. She isn't. Fuck her.

So you're going to double-down

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
What's worse, a picture of some glasses or a half dozen or more posts about some pictures of some glasses? Roll Eyes

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wasabibill:
Years ago I was the Director of Marketing for a global manufacturer of consumer products. We determined we would begin selling our well known, premium brand, dish machine detergents to the restaurant market. We made good stuff and were well received.

One chain of restaurants tried our chemicals and complained they were etching the glassware in much the same way you describe. Our chemist paid them a visit and said, "We're cleaning off the haze that the chemicals you've been using have left on your dishes, give us another two weeks". It worked like a charm. The glasses became crystal clear.

I've noticed the same thing happening in our home. We've used Cascade for years and about two months ago my wife switched to Finish. Our glasses are beautiful! (Remember, I was in the business and notice these things).

I don't think your glasses are etched. Try Finish for a couple of weeks and see if it clears up the problem.

We are already using the Finish Rinse Aid.

Finish has several dishwasher cleaning products, is there a particular one that you would recommend?

I'm out of town and can't look under the sink. The product we use is a tablet, individually wrapped. It has a red circle on one side. I'm sorry I can't be more specific.

____

I'm filled with gratitude for the blessings I've received.

Posts: 707 | Location: So Cal | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Years ago I was the Director of Marketing for a global manufacturer of consumer products. We determined we would begin selling our well known, premium brand, dish machine detergents to the restaurant market. We made good stuff and were well received.

One chain of restaurants tried our chemicals and complained they were etching the glassware in much the same way you describe. Our chemist paid them a visit and said, "We're cleaning off the haze that the chemicals you've been using have left on your dishes, give us another two weeks". It worked like a charm. The glasses became crystal clear.

I've noticed the same thing happening in our home. We've used Cascade for years and about two months ago my wife switched to Finish. Our glasses are beautiful! (Remember, I was in the business and notice these things).

I don't think your glasses are etched. Try Finish for a couple of weeks and see if it clears up the problem.

We are already using the Finish Rinse Aid.

Finish has several dishwasher cleaning products, is there a particular one that you would recommend?

I'm out of town and can't look under the sink. The product we use is a tablet, individually wrapped. It has a red circle on one side. I'm sorry I can't be more specific.

This one?

Posts: 6339 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
^^^ those are good eatin’

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
That's what we use and have been happy.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5130 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post