SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Consumer Reports
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Consumer Reports Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Way back in the mid '80's they recommended an exercise cycle like machine. I bought one and began to use it pretty regularly.

Not too many weeks into its time in our house I decided to just work my arms then legs alternating. Damn if I didn't bend the frame on arm only segment.

I basically enjoyed their writing and reviews. Just getting off a year digital subscription. They auto renewed me through a paypal reach round even though I purposely didn't load my card data in my account info as I knew I wasn't going to renew. Angered me and I cancelled 2 days in. Still cost 3 and some change. Wrote them an acidic email. Haven't heard back.

To me there now slightly dishonest and lazy. They don't test many things that men use and women too. For instance they don't review vacuum sealers even though many write in asking they do a modern update. Its been years. They don't regularly review neat things like battery powered impact wrenches, grease guns or shop vacs. There's a ton of subset products that they could do but there lazy and well paid.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post