SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The Impossible Whopper
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Impossible Whopper Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
That burger is tits.
Well...maybe now it will go tits up.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm no doctor and I don't even play one on TV, but 18 million times more of anything seems like a lot.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Well that gives new meaning to the phrase "grow a pair", doesn't it?

Posts: 10827 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
In my opinion they aren't bad.... with ketchup... just about the same as any other fast food burger....

then again if you think about it too hard you'll realize a real burger is also 'plant based'.... what the hell did the cow eat?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
'Finally, the doctor explains the radically high amount of estrogen featured in each burger.

“The impossible whopper has 44 mg of estrogen and the whopper has 2.5 ng of estrogen,” wrote Stangle. “That means an impossible whopper has 18 million times as much estrogen as a regular whopper.”
He went on to compare the level of estrogen in the Impossible Burger to soy milk, writing that eating four of the vegetable burgers daily would result in a human male growing breasts:
Just six glasses of soy milk per day has enough estrogen to grow boobs on a male. That’s the equivalent of eating four impossible whoppers per day. You would have to eat 880 pounds of beef from an implanted steer to equal the amount of estrogen in one birth control pill."

Eek

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
'Finally, the doctor explains the radically high amount of estrogen featured in each burger.

“The impossible whopper has 44 mg of estrogen and the whopper has 2.5 ng of estrogen,” wrote Stangle. “That means an impossible whopper has 18 million times as much estrogen as a regular whopper.”
He went on to compare the level of estrogen in the Impossible Burger to soy milk, writing that eating four of the vegetable burgers daily would result in a human male growing breasts:
Just six glasses of soy milk per day has enough estrogen to grow boobs on a male. That’s the equivalent of eating four impossible whoppers per day. You would have to eat 880 pounds of beef from an implanted steer to equal the amount of estrogen in one birth control pill."

Eek

Most vegans are tits already

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Well, that explains my man boobs.....

I'm still trying to find a good Bro-zear.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/9gLN3QoN-q8 [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Man boobs, YIKES!!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

Get a hold of Cosmo Kramer or Frank Costanza. They'll hook you up...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I tried it. The aftertaste is like paint. Yes paint. And why do I know this. I’m not sure but the tang is bad. My son spit it out, I wanted to but didn’t.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Processing soy to make it human digestible creates synthetic estrogens, which tells me that anyone touting soy as a "healthy" alternative to meat is insane.

Is there a limit to the amount of estrogen allowed in food? Artificial sweeteners get a bad rap and are accused of all sorts of health effects that have no scientific proof, but we KNOW that excess estrogen will cause harm to men, and especially to developing boys, and also increase the chances of early-onset puberty in girls, among other things.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Look, if you want to eat plants, eat plants. But don't try to make plants into something they aren't.
quote:
I tried it. The aftertaste is like paint. Yes paint.

If the picture two posts below yours is correct, I can see how it would. Also, unless it is cooked on a grill separate from the meats, I can't see it appealing to vegans.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

Get a hold of Cosmo Kramer or Frank Costanza. They'll hook you up...

Point of order - it's a Manzier.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post