SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Now that billions of humans have phonecams, bodycams, GoPros, dashcams, Ringcams, trailcams, gamecams, backupcams 24/7 ...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now that billions of humans have phonecams, bodycams, GoPros, dashcams, Ringcams, trailcams, gamecams, backupcams 24/7 ... Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
Where did all the flying saucers go?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Cloaking duhhh Wink

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
They've gone back to their underground cities...but not having cell phone/internet access 50 miles deep they are safe (my stepmother's ex pastor's sons pushes this shit for real...it boggles my rabbit assed mind that people believe this Eek).

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
They're not in underground cities. Since the earth is flat, they are just on the other side from us. Smile

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
They picked up Bigfoot and left cause he ain’t been seen either.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5746 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nessy? Seems like with our technology we can find a giant creature in a lake that is 700-800 ft deep.

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
This is a very pertinent question.

Human eyewitness testimony is fraught with flaw.

From seeing Bigfoot or UFOs, to experiencing a future supreme court nominee possibly sexually assaulting you maybe.

Just the same, body cameras on police, and other such cameras, even the cell phone video, often but not always helps get to the truth.

When it doesn't, is when only part of a video is shown, or the angle, distance, or clarity makes the video itself deceptive.

This is why, a video can only be one piece of a given story or testimony, just as an eyewitness must be one piece of a truth.

Other evidence, facts, and witnesses are needed to actually get to the truth of something.

If the "era" of "fake news" has reinforced anything to all of us, it should be that absolutely nothing should be taken as credible if only a single source is available.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I lol'd.

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Under Antarctica. That's what the show on The History Channel last night said.

Posts: 10823 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Do not underestimate the power of the tin foil hats.

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
well I was in St Louis a few weeks ago at The Arch and happened to look out on the river and what did I see?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
well I was in St Louis a few weeks ago at The Arch and happened to look out on the river and what did I see?

A log, you saw a log

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
Nessie

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But...Everyone and their brother has access to photo editing/manipulation software. Seems like there should be the same amount as before.

Posts: 512 | Location: Pearland, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
The aliens have surmised Humans are too friggin' stupid to waste anymore of their precious time on, so they left for the mother ship (circa 2008, late) and ultimately back to their dimension.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
<<snip>>

If the "era" of "fake news" has reinforced anything to all of us, it should be that absolutely nothing should be taken as credible if only a single source is available.

Best statement I've read in a VERY long time!!!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Where did all the flying saucers go?

There are as many as there ever were, but what phones with cameras have done is not make it more likely people will photograph them, but rather that they so mesmerize their owners that they are oblivious to them. When people are so unaware that they don’t see people (or threats) immediately next to them, they’re certainly not going to see saucers or “cigar-shaped” objects in the air above them: can’t photograph what isn’t noticed.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
as common place as u.f.o.'s are these days, would you actually expect anyone to even report seeing them ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Why fly when you can take any available wormhole!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post