SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Insane Price Gouging on Uncle Henrys

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Insane Price Gouging on Uncle Henrys Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
Uncle Henry's is a New England penny-saver thing, sort of like Craigslist but with print and online editions.

I was perusing the online version looking for a Case-Ingersoll tractor hulk for another project I have cooking and of course the "case" part of that brought up a plethora of ammo/reloading supplies. $200/1000 for primers. $1/rd for plinking-grade 9mm ammo. Similar for .223 ammo. Steel cased Russian and Chinese ammo at stupid prices.

How the hell do these people sleep at night?

I relisted what's left of my reloading stash at what I think are very reasonable prices. Powder at $20/lb and a bunch of random stuff (.357 brass, .380 lead, etc) at prices I hope will attract a little attention. Plus I posted a discounted "buy it all" price.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post