SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I swear the govt is running the company installing my counters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I swear the govt is running the company installing my counters Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
Horrible communication, completely ignore the contract we have, several weeks behind schedule. Mad

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
And now they’ve hot glued a piece into a gap they cut wrong. This is going to be an interesting series of events after they finish and I go stomp a mud hole in the contractor.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Raise your complaints and concerns timely and in writing. Take a shit-ton of pictures. Video is great, too, but stills are easier to use in many cases.

If you end up going to small claims and/or filing a complaint with the appropriate administrative agency, those things will make your experience much better than it might otherwise be.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I’ve already taken pics of all their mistakes. This process was a cluster from the moment the contract was signed.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
And now they’ve hot glued a piece into a gap they cut wrong.

WTF???? I hate contractors.

Posts: 578 | Location: East Texas | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by will347wax:
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
And now they’ve hot glued a piece into a gap they cut wrong.

WTF???? I hate contractors.

So you hate me ? that's too bad I'm a great guy.

The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of cheap price is forgotten.

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
so sorry for your problems with your counter tops/remodel.............I retired july 2013 after 30 +yrs as a custom cabinet maker in the residential/commercial/schools/hospitals etc. market... my speciality was counter tops (FORMICA/PLASTIC LAMINATE) but also cutout/assemble/delivery/install... some of the installations required interstate travel... encountered all kinds of problems ... some were our mistakes but some were others mistakes....the companies that I worked for would do everything we could do to make the customer happy.............. document-document-document photos/audio/paperwork and the contract enforcement can be helpfull or hurtfull to your side... hope things work out for you........ drill sgt.

Posts: 2005 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post