SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What's the worst part of getting old...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's the worst part of getting old... Login/Join 
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Increased risk of cancer and other disease's. Oh wait, I was recently diagnosed with cancer. Welp, 1 out of 2 off of the list.

Also, takes longer to heal.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
This song sums it up...I think...if I remember it right...what were we talking about? Confused Confused Confused

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/9yN-6PbqAPM

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had one bad flare up a few years ago. Had no idea what it was. As someone else mentioned, mine was seafood related. I really have to watch multiple seafood intakes in short periods of time. Very, very painful. Eeeesh.

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The worst thing at my age is that, when you show up on the obituary page, no one is surprised. No one says, "Gee, that's a shame. He was too young to die!"

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post