SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    "You photos need editing"- my favorite SPAM
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"You photos need editing"- my favorite SPAM Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
I get this SPAM email showing up in my SPAM folder several times a week. Been going on for years. They're persistent little bastards, that's for sure.

Well, I'll tell ya, Wang Chung or whatever the fuck your name is- I do my own Goddamn editing and if I did require such assistance, I certainly wouldn't consent to giving any file of any kind to some SPAMMING asshole halfway around the world.

'K?

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I haven’t had that one yet, but in time I am sure I will.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
I haven’t had that one yet, but in time I am sure I will.

Neither have I.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Yep me neither, but then I get political crap like 30 times a day..... Seems some bought spam list's circulate forever.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post