SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    "Suicide is Painless"
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Suicide is Painless" Login/Join 
Picture of BrianC
posted Hide Post
When someone is suicidal, the question is not "Why?" but "Why not?" Unless you understand their pain you can't judge them.

"Television is called a medium because nothing on it is well done." -- Fred Allen

Posts: 11139 | Location: Here. Now. | Registered: August 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend. Depressive disorders are hard to comprehend unless you have lived through it yourself with a loved one. It will always take a toll.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever it was that we on Earth offered as companionship/friendship wasn't deemed enough to keep the person who committed suicide from doing so. If someone doesn't want to be in a relationship, then who am I to demand they be kept around against their will for my entertainment and/or pleasure?

I wish them the best in the afterlife. I hope they are free from whatever pain they were suffering from.

Posts: 516 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just don't know how people can do that to their kids. Especially when they are young. Just terrible.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All of you are trying to reconcile suicide logically.

It won't work.

If you've never been down that road, don't try and understand.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post