SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    They are touch-up painting in the office - some seem to think it is a mustard gas attack
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

They are touch-up painting in the office - some seem to think it is a mustard gas attack Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted
We had major renovations last month. They are in doing touch up today.

The women around here are complaining as if we have been gassed. You'd think the Huns had deployed the chlorine gas canisters by the way they act.

And it is latex paint, with odor suppressing additives. You can tell they are painting, but it is very minimal. They are lucky I am not in charge, because the office admin has let them go early.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Ha! They should visit a site where Original Kilz is being SPRAYED on. ROUGH until the high kicks in...

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Tell em that it's no worse than the stupid candles and air fresheners that they all seem to just have to cover their work areas with.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Tell em that it's no worse than the stupid candles and air fresheners sinking perfume that they all seem to just have to cover their work areas asses with.

FIFY. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Good - all dem wimmens needed to get home to hit their nails with polish remover and then some new shade, all in a small room with a teary-eyed man.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Tell em that it's no worse than the stupid candles and air fresheners that they all seem to just have to cover their work areas with.

We have one of those ladies. Her office is known as "the gift shop."

But the factory itself won that battle last night -- an oven malfunctioned and heavily burnt four complete assemblies. The whole building stunk today, including the office area (which was being painted).

God bless America.

Posts: 13428 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every office has it's " drama queens ".

Posts: 3971 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Then there is the thermostat complainers.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redleg06
posted Hide Post
I once notified all the employees in the building that pest control would be spraying over the weekend. Monday at 8 am the building manager told me that the pest control company had rescheduled for two weeks later. At 8:30 I had a lady drop by to complain about the horrible insecticide odor. When I told her that they hadn't sprayed she said well somethkkng was making her ill. About that time my eyes started to water...from HER perfume!

"Cedat Fortuna Peritis"

Posts: 1975 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post