SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    FedEx question
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FedEx question Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
You never said whether they were all going out via the same FedEx service. Express, Ground, Freight, and Special Delivery are all different services.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
You never said whether they were all going out via the same FedEx service. Express, Ground, Freight, and Special Delivery are all different services.

I really don't know which way they were shipped. I called on the phone and explained what was to be shipped and to who. I thought it strange they scheduled 2 separate days for pickup, but as I now see why. The first driver was the regular big box truck I see everyday and he was happy to take all 4 (he came for the fire extinguishers). The second driver had a smaller truck (he would be taking boots I returned). He was happy that he would have one less package to load and unload. I'm glad I was just leaving the house and in the street when he pulled up so he didn't have to go up the driveway and look for the package.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4014 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post