SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Fall is cancelled.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fall is cancelled. Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Upper 80's in Cincy today.

I love Global Warming, I anxiously await palm trees along the beautiful Ohio river.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Mid to high 80s in Charlotte lately.

On the plus side, a squirrel buried an acorn in my lawn today, so maybe it knows something.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Upper 80s in NE Ohio today. In low 40s by weekend. What’s not to like?

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:
Upper 80s in NE Ohio today. In low 40s by weekend. What’s not to like?

The raging misc infections everyone in the state will have one week from today?

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
It’s done here too. Rain for 6 straight weeks, every got damn weekend.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had 3" of now here the night before last. Ice on the windshield last two mornings. They say it's the earliest snow in over 30 years. I live in Arizona. Dry heat, my ass.

Posts: 879 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phydough:
I had 3" of now here the night before last. Ice on the windshield last two mornings. They say it's the earliest snow in over 30 years. I live in Arizona. Dry heat, my ass.

You must live in the higher elevations. We've had 1/4" of snow, total, in the 16 years I've been in Wickenburg.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post