SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    PSA's Lecturing Me
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA's Lecturing Me Login/Join 
posted
Chalie the Tuna just spewed some propaganda at me. Enough!

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
What's the best squirrel? Chicken of the tree! Or something like that.

Posts: 9139 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23201 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, tatertodd. The bunny actually helped me feel better. I’m putting a pancake n my head right now. You don’t want to know what I’m doing with the tuna.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
If you liked that, you'll love this

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23201 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post