SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Carrie Underwood - Sorry about your scar, wanna trade for my cancer diagnosis
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carrie Underwood - Sorry about your scar, wanna trade for my cancer diagnosis Login/Join 
Picture of Censored
posted
Sorry, I just have to vent. I am sure that Carrie Underwood is a wonderful person and a good singer, but if I have to hear one more time about her scar and what fans will think I am going to barf. This usually would not bother me and I would look right past it, but after getting my cancer diagnosis.....hmmm, maybe she will trade me. I would love to have a scar vs. cancer

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
You say that now, but when you start having to look at your reflection every day, and see that hideous line under your make up, you might think differently. Every. Day.

Or, not.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4590017044

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sorry, thanks for the heads up

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post