SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Stupid bumper stickers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stupid bumper stickers Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
Lately Caution Baby Aboard seems to be making a comeback at least in this area. An offshoot of this is Do Not Tailgate, Show Dogs Aboard. I suppose otherwise it would be ok to tailgate?

And then there is Ask Me About My Grandchildren. Maybe if you were next to the driver at a red light you could ask him and then have the satisfaction of driving off as soon as the light turns.

Best (or worst) is the one that announces My Child is an Honor Roll Student at some school.

Not a bumper sticker but the family decals of mom. dad, kids and dog just another example of the narcissistic mentality infecting the culture these days. Either that or an excessive need for attention.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Bookface, Twatter and Instigate have taken the place of bumper stickers, I think.

Narcissism is the order of the day and it’s getting worse.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
The only 2 on my car don't fall into any of those categories.

1 no one would likely know what it was (family ranch brand)
The other a small fraction of people would recognize (F1 related)

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
These are on cars everywhere in my neck of the woods. The funny thing is, they're permanent stickers!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Saw one of these at entrance to Grand Canyon a couple years ago, but without the label for the open spot and with a caption more kids and pets, all on a Suburban. They had just scraped mom off of it and motored on!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Got two on my vehicle, a small Harley Davidson University (yep, real thing, corporate training) and one from my Jeep club. My vintage Pontiac has a WABX bumper sticker on it, old people in S/E Michigan know that one.

Those are it. And no stick people!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I saw the other day a SUV festooned (covering most of the tailgate and some of the window) with "Coexist" and similar stickers. You know the type, I'm sure. The one that stood out the most was "Hands Off My Body!" I didn't notice whether it was a Subaru, as the woman who I presumed to be the owner was near it and looked as if she could kick my ass, so I left.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’ve got a few magnetic Trump 2020 bumper stickers. I put them on mostly for longer drives, so far any reaction has been positive.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Every time I see one of those Baby On Board stickers I think "What the hell does that mean? 'Please don't hit me as hard as you would otherwise'?" IMO those stupid signs are distracting and are more likely to cause an accident.

The only one I've ever had on my vehicles was "My German Shepherd is smarter than your Honor Student!"

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only bumper sticker I have ever had is a bright yellow "caution sign-shaped" one saying, "In case of Emergency, Service Dog on board". It is there to let emergency responders know I have him in case of a bad accident. Also to give them a head's up that I have a disability so they are more likely to check my wristband or phone for details.

Posts: 537 | Registered: March 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On my old truck I had a sticker that read " I shouldn't have to press 1 for English " . Got a lot of positive comments for that one .

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Saw one yesterday that made me giggle. Square yellow caution sign that said "CAUTION MAKES FREQUENT STOPS". And in much smaller letters it said " at your moms house"

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had a semi back in too the dock one time,
all across both back doors it read

If you can read this , you are too close.

In 22 inch tall letters

Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23243 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Still one of my favorite!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post