SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Yet Another Parking Lot Rant
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yet Another Parking Lot Rant Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Here you are:

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Here in AZ we all look for shade. Barring that, you park to minimize your time in the sun.

But yeah, I just don't get the parking 5 feet away from the door of the health club.

I've been known during the holiday shopping season to walk down the wrong aisle until I've trolled a car waiting for my spot, then cut over to the actual aisle I parked in.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear:
I've been known during the holiday shopping season to walk down the wrong aisle until I've trolled a car waiting for my spot, then cut over to the actual aisle I parked in.

Hehehehe - I've been known to do this on Saturdays at Costco.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear:
Hehehehe - I've been known to do this on Saturdays at Costco.
It's really a lot of fun on Black Friday! Especially if you have a really good parking place close to the entrance of the big mall. Carry something out to your car, get in, start the engine, observe the frantic parking place vultures jostling for position, then remember that you need to buy something else, turn the engine off, get out of car, lock it, and saunter back into the mall. Pure evil.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post