SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Bombarded with anti Zinke commercials
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bombarded with anti Zinke commercials Login/Join 
Picture of mcrimm
posted
What the hell? The guy hasn't really done anything but every hour a spot is run telling us how the world will end under our new Secretary of the Interior.

The Libs have to attack everything.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
What the hell? The guy hasn't really done anything but every hour a spot is run telling us how the world will end under our new Secretary of the Interior.

The Libs have to attack everything.

Mike

I don't get it.

Why?

Who will benefit? What is the money trail for these anti-Zinke ads?

What is their objective?

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I can't wait until he sets a limited season on wolves. Then you will see some howling. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post