SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Hand Fruit
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hand Fruit Login/Join 
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by suthrncop66:
If I work with my hands is that am I doing a hand job?

A little five on one? You’re an animal! Big Grin

Posts: 2581 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Pass the hand fruit. Don't use the same hand you used for the hand job.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
“hand fruit” is a neo-yuppie/millennial term for fruit.

Here's a hand-

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
Why not just ask "Do you want an apple?" or "Do you want a piece of watermelon?" Etc. why replace "apple" with two words ?

(I would have used banana as an example but can't remember if it has an extra N or not :-)

because that may be offensive to the other fruit,

I mean if you handed someone a green apple vs a red apple, that could be offensive, or just plain racist, Roll Eyes

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Does it mean fruit that can readily be eaten in the hand, like an apple, but not an orange?

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I can only hope this trend dies out as fast as it arose.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hand fruit!? I'll give ya hand fruit!

[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Might be because it all comes from the grocery store ya know.
Cans just appears there or it comes in so many forms one must make it clear "I want to eat it with my hands = hand fruit vrs canned.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Meat missile.

The turn of phrase coined by Robin Williams is 'heat seeking moisture missile'... but that is eggstremely OT. 'Hand fruit' really is kind of creepy IMO.

"Say there Zonk, would you like a second helping of man corn?"

"No Brog, I am feelin' kinda full. Just gimme a serving of hand fruit for dessert".

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
Hand Fruit?

Aw great. Now that I know that, I'm dummer.

But at least you're not a drummer.

Posts: 10823 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love coming to Sigforum because I can learn a little bit of everything on a variety of topics/terms.

This is one topic/term I wish I would have missed.

Plus, I am now going to spend countless hours trying to unlearn this.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
This thread makes me want a glass bourbon.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hand nuts

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Hand bacon...also known as "hand meat candy"...best if balanced in both hands so you can walk in a straight line and not stagger...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
*scratch balls*

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
What in the world?

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I thought this thread would be about Buddha's Hand Fruit.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=hand...iax=images&ia=images

Posts: 3369 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
It's the preferred snack of crotch fruit.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12745 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Those soccer mom's need some of Deez Nuts.

(Calling it Hand Fruit is one on the dumbest trends I've heard of in a while. Bravo.)

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post