SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Gatorade Cucumber Lime - Why?????
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gatorade Cucumber Lime - Why????? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dkjbama:
They got all these new-fangled whackadoodle flavors now but but the chance of finding good old red fruit punch flavor in a convenience store is about as good as finding a NIB 2.5" Python at a pawn shop.
We gott'em here . Orange too .

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Don't much care what the flavor is, I never could warm up to any of these sports drinks. Much prefer sparkling water. Current fav is LaCroix Peach-Pear. Their Orange, Berry, and cerise limón (cherry-lime) aren't bad either. Perrier watermelon I also like.

As an aside I haven't found any of the Pepsi Bubly flavors to float my boat.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16194 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I get a headache everytime I drink Gatorade for some reason... I’m sure there’s a scientific reason, but i don’t know what it is.

I don’t drink a lot of soda or any of that stuff, but I don’t get the same headache from soda, diet soda, flavored waters, etc...

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Call me old fashioned, but I actually read the labels of stuff I buy and stuff I ingest.

If I simply went by tasty looking colors I imagine I’d spend a lot of time in the ER after drinking various sweet looking orange and yellow cleaning products.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10930 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Me too...I love the stuff

quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I'm laughing because I absolutely love the flavor.

Have three quarts in the fridge waiting for me to do the backyard. Yum yum yum

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post