SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    So difficult to trust anyone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So difficult to trust anyone Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
A guy I grew up with was just busted for stealing from the church we went to as children. We had a confrontational childhood. I was very small and he was very large and a bully. He picked on guys and girls both and I got roughed up several times trying to defend girls he picked on. Adulthood rolls up and he joins the Navy, we go separate ways. He had a fine career as a sailor. Our mothers were very close friends and I'd developed some respect for the guy. He and his mom kept an eye on my Mom's house during my dad's memorial service. Then this. WTF?!

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We really do not know people, as well as we think we do. Best guess would be a substance abuse issue.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I trust my wife, three guys I work with, one of my brothers, and the people on this forum. I recently traded guns with a total stranger on this forum, we each sent our guns on a verbal handshake and both of us came thru and actually exceeded what we had claimed.

I don't do business anywhere else.

Posts: 17142 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I trust no one,not even myself" Joseph Stalin

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

All Others Pay Cash!

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Every so often, someone I know goes off the deep end, and I wonder what the hell happened to them. I went to school with a guy, his sister, his future wife and in laws. They had a kid, he seemed to be ok, my dogs liked him, they were usually a good judge of character. He was a little "full of himself", but he seemed to be a pretty decent kid. The last time I saw him was right after he started driving with his girlfriend. We talked for a couple of minutes and the dogs got their chins rubbed. One night the news comes on and they are talking about how a guy shot and killed his ex-girlfriend at a local Planet Fitness. It was him! The girl tried and failed to get him out of her life. He did the right thing and killed himself after the cops surrounded his house. Drugs seemed to be the cause. After he died, his past was exposed and it seemed like about the time he hit 21, he just went to pieces. The pic in the article below shows something was very wrong with him. He didn't look like that when I knew him. I feel sorry for all the people involved. His dad is a nice guy, and doesn't deserve what happened. Here is a link to the story:

http://www.toledoblade.com/Pol...by-ex-boyfriend.html

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post