SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I blame PH Paul & the other Kubota owners!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I blame PH Paul & the other Kubota owners! Login/Join 
Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by szuppo:
Where did you get the tires from?

If your question was for me, Amazon.
Also, try your local Kubota dealership.
The sales department, it's called a "whole goods" item. If you go to the parts department you will get hosed. The new bar tires came on new Kubota wheels as well.

Bad news today while processing firewood...
Got a bad sidewall tear on one of the new bar tires. No fixing this one!

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 891 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
Another enjoyable weekend spent at the cabin.
We're trying to get everything done so when firearm deer season rolls around again, the place is walk-in ready.

We got a Larson storm/screen door but didn't get it installed. After reading the directions, I found I will have to replace the Trex trim around the outside of the existing entry door with some 5/4 trim first.

The electric baseboard heat worked great!
Nighttime temperatures at the cabin site was about 40 F. Too warm for wood stove usage and too chilly for no heat. The dogs appreciated the warmth.

In-Law equivalents now split the year between Florida and New York, six months in each state.
They dropped/cut/split several large ash trees at their New York location that were overhanging their garage.

With them gone from New York in the winter, their firewood usage requirements have been drastically reduced. They donated a huge load of split/seasoned ash for the cabin and even delivered it. So we now have a huge surplus.

I've been cutting some cherry and maple trees and cleaning up the ATV trails of naturally occurring fallen trees. Those I'm leaving in ~ four foot sections that just fit into the Kubota front bucket.
When the piles are large enough, those will get cut/split/stacked.

I have seven standard hardwood pallets now for stacking the firewood that is ready for use.

IMG_20200613_181534208_HDR by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

IMG_20200613_181553430_HDR by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

IMG_20200613_181623413_HDR by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

IMG_20200613_181631344_HDR by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 891 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post