SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Special Ops Sunglasses
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Special Ops Sunglasses Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
After what Kris "Tanto" Paronto went through, the man can make a living however he chooses. But come on, this has to be the gayest fucking comercial ever made. 0:27 in seals it for me.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
The 80s called and want their BluBlockers back. Big Grin

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but what I want are "Special Ops Ghillie Boxers", so when I'm going "Balls out", I am still covered...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had to go back to :27 to find out the gayest part because I personally felt the he/she double head nod was the gayest part. Tough call.

Posts: 7345 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Rumor has it a new infomercial is in production for The Tactical Toothbrush. Big Grin

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Tactical Toilet Paper can't be far behind...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
I had to go back to :27 to find out the gayest part because I personally felt the he/she double head nod was the gayest part. Tough call.

+1 on the phony head nod BS!

"Tactical Toilet Paper can't be far behind..." says the Monkey... for we mere mortals, thats known as Sandpaper.

Sheesh, don't you know nothin? Wink

Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And Hunter Ellis has a cool flashlight for you. And a tactical electronic lighter.
You can run over them with your tactical vehicle!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Oh, it out there. Problem is, it's so tactical, you can't find it when you need it for your behind!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8320 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Hey, all I want to know is if they work as seen on TV, and I'm down for ten pairs, man.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Tactical Toilet Paper can't be far behind..." says the Monkey... for we mere mortals, thats known as Sandpaper.

It's Rough, It's Tough, and It Doesn't Take Shit from Nobody! aka John Wayne Toilet Paper

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4250 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
What's sad is that people will buy them.

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

For all of the double head nod fans.
Razz Smile

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:

For all of the double head nod fans.
Razz Smile

Thank you!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I didn't wait. I ordered 10 pairs!

I would suggest everyone else do the same before they run out. Big Grin

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll bet when it comes out...Nuttinfancy will do a 47 minute in depth review YouTube video on it...stressing it's POU Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:

I'll bet when it comes out...Nuttinfancy will do a 47 minute in depth review YouTube video on it...stressing it's POU Big Grin
Now that's funny.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bell and howell have have a dozen "Tac" items on commercials here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIGv1N9HRA8

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Hey, if you’re not running these awesome freaking sunglasses then you are not an elite tactical operator, brother!

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the clip Patrick!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post