SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Why do some people think we all want to hear their conversation in public?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why do some people think we all want to hear their conversation in public? Login/Join 
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Seniors who are hard of hearing with the notification tone set to 11 are a joy as well. Phone start to blare and it takes them 30 seconds to find it, then figure out HOW to answer it.

Then we ALL get to hear the conversation at high volume.

I especially enjoy this at a nice restaurant.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:

Seniors who are hard of hearing with the notification tone set to 11 are a joy as well. Phone start to blare and it takes them 30 seconds to find it, then figure out HOW to answer it.

Then we ALL get to hear the conversation at high volume.
Seniors? Why don't you tell me about the entitled. inconsiderate, 20 and 30 year olds? I see, and unfortunately hear, a LOT more of them than seniors.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
after four minutes of listening to a guy at the village inn , I stood up and walked over to his table and let him know that I heard all of his conversation , four tables away .

I should have written down his Name, phone number, Visa card number , his security numbers and pass words and handed it too him.

along with his travel information Roll Eyes

At first he waved me off , like I was too high to land on the carrier , but then he took it in to the bath room.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post