SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Pet Stores....... that have puppies.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pet Stores....... that have puppies. Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
I have 2 Dachshunds that are rescue pups. One we had to wait to adopt as the rescue team wasn't sure the little girl was going to live as she was beaten and had a fractured skull...at 10 weeks no less. She is now almost 4 and she has finally outgrown the head shaking she has had. I told the rescue service when we picked her up that I would make a even larger donation if I could have the address and name of the person who had the sweet little dog originally. Of course they wouldn't divulge that info.

There is a special place in hell for people that abuse children and animals. I would like the opportunity to send them there...

Adoption and reputable breeders are the only way to go in my opinion. Adopt early and often !

Posts: 151 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
You guys are a bunch of weaklings. Razz

The last time I went into the pet store to kill time, I left with a rescue black cat named Parsley. I haven't been back since. I also haven't been able to type anything on a clear keyboard that she isn't laying on my arms since.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
You guys are a bunch of weaklings. Razz

The last time I went into the pet store to kill time, I left with a rescue black cat named Parsley. I haven't been back since. I also haven't been able to type anything on a clear keyboard that she isn't laying on my arms since.

Well the GSD and Great Dane pups almost got me. HAHA

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3692 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post