SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Grrr... USPS Tracking System Down
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grrr... USPS Tracking System Down Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
Got possibly two packages may be delivered today. Can't tell, because USPS' verkakte tracking system is out-of-service Mad

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its the eclipse!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/1410090924/p/3

The end is coming, my online banking is down, tried to make a call to Europe & no connection, the only thing on local TV is "The Great Eclipse". I think I will just order a Pizza & open a beer!

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4266 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Got possibly two packages may be delivered today. Can't tell, because USPS' verkakte tracking system is out-of-service Mad

How can you tell the difference?

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It never worked to begin with so you aren't missing much.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post