SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    masks.. is it just me
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

masks.. is it just me Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by lizardman_u:
My mask arrived.... made out of laundry bag mesh.

Can you post a photo or a pointer to whence you acquired it?

Who can make a mask for me out of a mesh material

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
Lastly, in what world is the sneeze guard at a salad bar NOT to protect the salad? It is, literally, to protect the salad from getting sneezed and coughed on.

Apparently your world--the world that is trying to claim that masks aren't intended to protect the mask wearer.

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Ok. I get the salad bar confusion now. You see the sneeze guard as appurtenant to the salad, therefore the sneeze guard is protecting the wearer, which in this case, is the salad.

I withdraw that as an example, as it does not add clarity.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
The new norm is coming:

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

You have you hat on backwards. Smile

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
What is it with all these attempts to explain away wearing a mask like salad bars, wearing pants to keep from being pee'd on, etc, etc, etc.

Do people really worry about being pee'd on in public? To the point these examples are relevant, or needed? Or is it just an example by the left to be cute? Especially when the answer seems to be if you can't keep from peeing on other people, don't go out in public. If you are worried about being pee'd on, don't go to places where it might happen to you.

This is also done while IGNORING that even with the juked stats, 99 percent of the people that contract this disease survive it.

If you are at risk, stay at home. If you are worried about it, stay at home.

This is the same logic as "I don't like guns, so no one should have one". It is just another attempt to force the will of a few on the many in the name of "just saving one life".

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
This is the same logic as "I don't like guns, so no one should have one". It is just another attempt to force the will of a few on the many

I can't agree more, sir.

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Since farts spread the virus, Karen needs a mask over her ass.
If that's true I am going to have to seriously rethink this as it almost seems wearing a mask makes me do that.

Maybe I just enjoy it more while wearing one.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by lizardman_u:
My mask arrived.... made out of laundry bag mesh.

Can you post a photo or a pointer to whence you acquired it?

Here she be. Had a local lady make two....total cost $10.00

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Today's Dilbert seems appropriate.

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Masks help remove individualized facial features. A global one world society is all about one person doing a state mandated job. That person is dressed, made up and looks like every other person, mask or no mask.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post