SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Click Bait Has Ruined the Word Stunned for Me
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Click Bait Has Ruined the Word Stunned for Me Login/Join 
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
You remember her from this, now she what she looks like now!

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Makes you instantly regret it

Oh man, I'd been considering starting a thread on how much I have come to hate this turn of words. If I never read those words together again, it's too soon.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
...This One Weird Trick...

Bungaloo Residents Were Shocked by This...

Never Eat This Food Again!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post