SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Click Bait Has Ruined the Word Stunned for Me
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Click Bait Has Ruined the Word Stunned for Me Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted
It has become one of those words that I wish would just go away now.

That is all.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Breakimg news!!! Stunned is no longer stunning!

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Makes you instantly regret it

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
Man was shocked at headlines. You'll be stunned by them too!

Or something like that, I hate click bait titles too. They're just unimaginative. Headlines should either give you a brief synopsis of the story or go for gold like the NY POST

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You'll be stunned, too, at this new rule!

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
#5 will blow you away!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
You'll be stunned at how well this one weird trick works.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
#5 will blow you away!

Yea, this is another one.

125 Celebrities you didn't know were dead. Number 69 will have you stunned! That and then show a picture of someone that is still alive.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, my local newspaper has begun doing this. You'll never guess why!

Posts: 2927 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
We say goodbye to Mark Zuckerberg. Sad day for facebook.

Man, how I wish it were true.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Seven tricks to loose belly fat, and keep it off!

#6 is illegal in five states and will leave you shocked and amazed.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
We say goodbye to Mark Zuckerberg. Sad day for facebook.

Man, how I wish it were true.

I wish it were the reverse, i.e. 'goodbye to FB...sad day for Zuck' Wink

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
See, here's a great story but they had to use that word. Was she truly Stunned?

Dog owner stunned after her golden retriever gave birth to a GREEN puppy

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I really dislike the places like USCCA that post stuff like "Five things that most people get wrong in a shooting scenario. Number four is the most common". And you click on it and it is nothing more than a ruse to lure you into entering your email address so they can flood you with SPAM.

I despise that.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
#5 will blow you away!

Yea, this is another one.

125 Celebrities you didn't know were dead. Number 69 will have you stunned! That and then show a picture of someone that is still alive.

Dang, beat me to that one. X number of celebrities you didn't know were gay. The only ones who "I didn't know" were ones I'd never heard of.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Classic beauties from the year you were born.

1958 Sophia Loren, 50's Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn. That's something I don't mind clicking on.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
But her/his/its IQ will astonish you!

[Amaze the Natives]

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
And you can restore your battery using THIS trick.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Viral. Everything has gone Viral. I hate that word.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
" JAW DROPPING " ..

Posts: 3969 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post