SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Other insurance company avoiding contact when their driver is at fault
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Other insurance company avoiding contact when their driver is at fault Login/Join 
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Farmers is the worst. Had them until about a year ago when I discovered my rate was jumping several hundred dollars per month. Why? Because my crook of an agent was falsifying records with my then 17 yr old son, alternating between licensed and permitted.

The agent was fired and in spite of knowing all that he did, Farmers insisted I pay for the deficit that he caused. Absolutely not, I fought it for months. Filed a complaint with the BBB and Ohio Dept of Insurance. I finally got to some upper mgmt who waived it but only after weeks of back and forth.

I also went after the agent, finding his contact info where he was. I convinced him it was in his best interest to write me a check just in case I couldn’t get it waived by Farmers or I would continue to escalate with the Dept of Insurance. He did send me a check but it was such a disaster. Farmers can go screw thenselves.

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post