SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    It must sell a lot of Pepperoni.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It must sell a lot of Pepperoni. Login/Join 
posted
There have been some others who recently posted about being cursed with earworms. I am also afflicted, thanks to the Hormel Pepperoni one man band dude. It goes on....and on. And just when I get rid of it, there he is again!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I so hate that useless commercial.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Hey, they got your attention. That’s the objective. But I agree, the commercial makes my hair hurt.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I have never seen this commercial. Someone should post it. Big Grin

Posts: 3375 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its on YouTube, if you wish to suffer. Dudes name is Alex Meixner.
And his other talent..... Wait for it..... Polka and Accordion!
You have been warned!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched the commercial, but here is the full length version!

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSeo40GDgfk

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
You think that's bad? You should hear the second verse!

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post