SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The last 30 hours sucked a bit.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The last 30 hours sucked a bit. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I think everyone can relate to something similar, it’s usually a pair of sunglasses for me.

Nice thing about my debit and credit cards is I can turn them off from my phone through apps. Saved me from cancelling a card or two a handful of times for no reason as they turned up the next day.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Glad you found your wallet.
The not knowing if it’s really lost for good or just misplaced is the worst part.

A number of years ago I was walking through a parking lot and I dropped my keys down a storm drain. The splash and the clink a moment later let me know those keys were gone for good. Smile

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It makes you appreciate a "normal" day and even makes it look good.

I had a bad day last week too. I will not get into it as it is a lot longer rant than yours. Nobody hurt, so great???

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"That's a nice day Sergeant Savage..."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
BTDT...sorry to hear about it.

Thanks for reminding me!!

https://www.amazon.com/Tile-Sl...a-361693631224&psc=1

BT tracker for the wallet.. I need one!

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post