SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Woke Survey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woke Survey Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
Jesus Wept. Since buying the new RAV4, I've been getting an email a day from Toyota on various subjects. Some I answer, some I don't.

Today was a "We'd like to get to know more about you" survey. Okay, all that information is out there anyway, what's the harm? I started to fill it out hoping for an open comments section at the end where I could pose a few questions.

About three questions in, there was "how many people live in your household" and the following choices:

Male ___
Female___
Other___

Other? Really? Uh...High School Biology WAS a few years ago, but...

Okay, let's move on. It just went downhill from there. I backed out of it and will try again clicking "prefer not to answer" whenever possible until I see if there is indeed a comments section.

If so, I plan to tell them exactly where they can shove their woke bullshit survey. Not that it'll do any good, but it'll make me feel better.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does your dog not count these days? Dogs are people too:-)

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
Does your dog not count these days? Dogs are people too:-)

Well, yeah, but there's only two kinds of dogs as well.

Altho...we weren't too sure about the daughter's Akita there for a while. We "introduced" him to a female that was in the mood, he seemed more interested in playing.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Make sure you work a Toyolet joke in there for the "others". Ask if that's their Target audience.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Man, that's nothing. Try and do a Customer Feedback Survey from Kroger and then get back with me. You'll see Male, Female, and Gender fluid as choices. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
I went back and it said "There's already a survey in progress under your ID, wait 10 minutes to start over."

After waiting, I clicked on the link and got a completely different set of questions with none of the gender roulette horseshit. I suspect they get a lot of people declining to complete the original version.

Sadly, there was no comments box at the end.

posted Hide Post
The new 4473 has 3 options for sex-male, female, and non-binary.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:

this,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I’m not sure how to judge non-binary so I guess if anybody ever marks that on their 4473 I’ll have to deny them because I’ve never seen a drivers license that has non-binary as a sex

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
Yeah, I’m not sure how to judge non-binary so I guess if anybody ever marks that on their 4473 I’ll have to deny them because I’ve never seen a drivers license that has non-binary as a sex

had a customer joke, I think, about using that option,

I reminded him(?) that the state form (SP-65 here in VA used for background checks) did not have that option, and likely his(?) DL did not either,

and they all need to match,

so think about yourself as you fill that form out

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
quote:

I reminded him(?) that the state form (SP-65 here in VA used for background checks) did not have that option, and likely his(?) DL did not either,

Don't be so sure about that any more. Northam signs Va. non-binary driver’s license bill into law
https://www.washingtonblade.co...cense-bill-into-law/

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6474 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
quote:

Don't be so sure about that any more. Northam signs Va. non-binary driver’s license bill into law
https://www.washingtonblade.co...cense-bill-into-law/

he best get the VSP to fix the online SP-65 when he does,

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:

The dealer is under no obligation to complete the transaction if they believe ANY part of the information being provided is untrue, or not verifiable in any way.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
You're missing a great chance to spread misinformation about yourself. In the post privacy era deception is more important than ever.
Just sayin'.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oregon has them.
A decision by Oregon's Transportation Commission makes it the first state to allow residents to identify as "non-binary" — a third gender option beyond male or female.

Starting in July, Oregonians can select M, F, or X as their gender on licenses and identification cards, The Oregonian reports. Applicants who want a new ID will pay fees for replacement or renewal

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Well you know, since in a perfect world it would not matter if you are male or female.... equality and all... why even ask the question in the first place?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post