SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I hate the new layout of gunbroker
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I hate the new layout of gunbroker Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted
It is impossible for me to browse like I once did. Also, on an ipad the items on the right side of the screen get cut off amd you can't scroll to see them.

It worked just fine for years. Why did they have to screw with it?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Try going to your options in Safari and clicking on view desktop site. It works just fine doing on Android.

Edit, here's how to do it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
It is impossible for me to browse like I once did. Also, on an ipad the items on the right side of the screen get cut off amd you can't scroll to see them.

the new layout does the same for me on internet explorer,

but not on chrome,,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Because someone at the board meeting got hung up on all of that 'next level' bullshit.

I've been playing with their URL and MAC address, and the old search format is still available, but there is no internal link provided for those of us that liked the old search format better.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I don't like it either Frown

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t like it either. I do not go to their site nearly as much as I used to.

Probably missed something that I would have purchased. Since I don’t know for sure, I will not lose any sleep over it though.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IT SUCKS. They could learn from Amazon. Make it simple and stupid.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
Yup, I hated when they made the change. Much prefer the older version.

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3437 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:

Someone had to justify their existence.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't like it at all. Whoever approved the changes should be fired.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Decisions by committee

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post